On Tuesday, January 29, 2013, OCUFA will be co-presenting a town hall discussion on austerity and higher education. We invite all Ottawa-area students, staff, and faculty to join us for an evening of discussion and analysis.
- David Macdonald – Senior Economist, The Canadian Centre For Policy Alternatives
- Prof. Tyler Chamberlin – Assistant Professor, University of Ottawa, Telfer School of Management
- Prof. Joel Westheimer – Professor, University of Ottawa, Faculty of Education
- Anna Goldfinch – VP External, Carleton Graduate Student Union
- Nick Falvo – PhD Candidate, Public Policy, Carleton University
The event will be held from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. in University of Ottawa,, Room 227, Fauteux Hall (FTX), University of Ottawa.
Earlier in the day, OCUFA will be releasing new polling data on how Eastern Ontario views austerity and higher education.