Join students from across Ontario in a walk out on Wednesday, March 20 at 12 pm. The walk out is designed to demonstrate to the Ontario government that attacks on students and student union democracy will not be tolerated.
Students will be walking out of classes and calling on the government to:
- provide more grants, not loans,
- eliminate tuition fees for all students,
- increase public funding for public education,
- protect students’ independent voices, and
- demand the right to organize.
Walk outs have been organized across Ontario. Click here to see if there is a walk out being organized near you.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.