OCUFA is pleased to announce the winners of its prestigious Teaching and Academic Librarianship Awards. Since 1973, these awards have recognized exceptional contributions to the quality of higher education in Ontario. This year’s winners are no exception. Each exemplifies the dedication and spirit of innovation that defines Ontario’s professors and academic librarians.
The 2010-2011 award recipients are:
- Paul Gries, Senior Lecturer in the Department of Computer Science, University of Toronto
- Richard Leblanc, Associate Professor in the Faculty of Liberal Arts and Professional Studies and Osgoode Hall Law School, York University
- Carol Percy, Associate Professor in the Department of English, Faculty of Arts and Science, University of Toronto
- Martin Schreiber, Professor in the Division of Nephrology, Department of Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto
- Alan Steele, Associate Professor in the Department of Electronics, Faculty of Engineering and Design, Carleton University
The 2010-2011 awards ceremony will take place at the Royal York Hotel in Toronto on October 22, 2011.