Only a few spots remain for OCUFA’s 50th Anniversary Conference, “Faculty Associations in the 21st Century.” The event will take place in Toronto on October 24, 2014.
The conference will examine the evolution of OCUFA and university faculty associations over the past 50 years, consider what they have accomplished, and then explore how faculty associations can remain vital and strong into an uncertain future.
Key themes include:
- OCUFA at 50: Exploring our past, celebrating our present and planning our future
- How faculty associations can respond to the challenges of changes in labour relations and the academic labour market
- Expanding the scope of engagement with other associations and unions, local communities and the broader public
- Creating inclusive organizations: lessons from the past, opportunities for the future
- Promising developments in faculty activism in Canada and beyond
Join us for a day of insightful presentations and engaging discussion with speakers and participants from universities and research institutes in Canada and the United States.
Like previous OCUFA conferences, a diversity of views will be sought in each of the keynote and panel sessions.
The conference will be held at the Westin Harbour Castle Hotel in Toronto. For more information, and to register, please visit the conference page.